ROTEX ceramic heater model RCX201-H turbo is a wonderful device for heating the whole house and not only. Three operating modes allow you to quickly raise or maintain the temperature in the room.
Thanks to the built-in fan, warm air is evenly distributed throughout the room, providing heating to every corner of the apartment. Use is safe in rooms with children and animals that can overturn the device.
When it rolls over, protection is activated, and it automatically turns off, and the protective structure does not allow contact with the heating mechanism, so the possibility of a fire is excluded.
The heater is perfect for any interior, is compact, does not take up much space in the room. Infrared radiation is safe for people and animals, and also has a positive effect on the human body.
The ROTEX RCX201-H ceramic heater can serve the following premises:
- apartments (living room, bedroom, nursery, kitchen, bathroom);
- workplaces and reception areas for visitors (restaurant, cafe, office, etc.);
- production and storage facilities;
- houses and cottages – the heater perfectly complements stove heating.
- the power of the heater depends on the mode of operation and is up to two thousand watts (2000 W);
- 3 modes of operation: the first mode – 750 W, the second – 1250 W, the third – 2 kW;
- power consumption from a standard 220 V socket;
- consumes a current of two amperes;
- the area of the heated surface per device is 20 square meters, provided that the height of the room does not exceed three meters;
- dimensions of this device in centimeters: 40×57.6×13.3;
- device protection class: IPX4;
- has protection against overheating and an auto-off function when dropped;
- type of heating element used – tape;
- there is an indicator of work and a function of maintaining the temperature in the room;
- mechanical temperature controller for three modes;
- legs for stability;
- warranty card.
- uniform heating of the entire area of the room;
- has protection against overheating, which will not allow the device to fail;
- guarantees high safety in rooms where there are children and animals;
- provides heating without burning oxygen;
- a wide choice for operation in rooms of various kinds;
- high efficiency at low power consumption.
- the built-in fan interferes with its noise;
- problematic repair and maintenance of this heater.
Reviews about EASY HEAT
The Rotex RCX-201-H Turbo convector has received many positive ratings and reviews for its merits in efficient space heating. Owners like it for several operating modes and smooth power settings.
However, many complain about the noise and vibrations emitted by the fan when operating the Rotex RCX-201-H Turbo heater. Also, the cause of dissatisfaction is that in the process of work, the humidity of the air is greatly reduced.
Some people get headaches because of this, but this fact does not bother other users. Therefore, there is a double opinion about the work of the Rotex RCX-201-H Turbo.
Another disadvantage of the heater is that the power cord is too short, which requires an outlet near the appliance, but this can be corrected by carrying.
But on average, there are most positive reviews and ratings, since the model does an excellent job with its immediate task – heating the room.